Sunday's pray

"Dieu, conduis-moi a celui qui je ferai heureux, qui me ferait heureuse."

May peace descend as a balm on me, on him, cure our wounds, balm our souls. Bring him happiness and strength, and the pleasure to understand others. Bring me strength, peace and resilience. May I be your living sanctuary, God, be able to pardon and make justice. May my body and my soul be an hymn to beauty and powerful peace. Help me remove pain and fragility, blood and irritation. May my tears be pearls and my hands be swans. Bless him, God, and borrow him your strength and your powerful sight. Pose your hand on your daughter, and let her be your messenger of happiness. Sia fatta la tua volontà, Amen

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

What Amelie stands for

Love. Full stop.

Berlusconianism and the Modern State