Love. Full stop.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love

As an abstract concept, love usually refers to a deep, ineffable feeling of tenderly caring for another person.

I left today a person that I cherished, for which I felt something, and which I felt, felt something for me. But. This person is not free.

I read about two lovers who are re-joining again in America after one year of separation. But. I have nothing like that.

I have a person who just do not care. I feel ready for loving and being loved, but I am here, alone.

I am frustrated about that. This is gloomy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love

Love is any of a number of emotions and experiences related to a sense of strong affection[1] and attachment. The word love can refer to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes, ranging from generic pleasure ("I loved that meal") to intense interpersonal attraction ("I love my boyfriend").

Commenti

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

What Amelie stands for

Berlusconianism and the Modern State