Hosting Aurora, who loves life

Here's my friend Aurora Dalma statment
"...What can I write? I love going to salsa classes, you forget about everything else in your life, all the little troubles, the stress from work, all you see is the teacher and the steps, all you hear is the music, all you feel is joy...every time I step out from my salsa class, I feel like I can take on the world, I smile for no reason on the street and I don't care if people see me. And thanks to this, I realise that life is worth living, because no matter how many problems there are in your life, there are always things you can do to make yourself happy, without depending on the others...like taking salsa classes!"
May God bless her.
Somethig senseful to say? Ask me to be hosted! If you subscribe to this blog, and your little face appears on the right hand side of this page, you will be entitled to author a post on this blog. Think about it!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

What Amelie stands for

Love. Full stop.

Berlusconianism and the Modern State