The diary of an UnEmployed workaholic

Nojob. Unemployed.
Hi, here I am. And I am not the only one
But, unlike them, I am alone.

So I resoluted to take this as a chance to think over my adventurous life, with the aim to try to make it even more adventurous, and to seed the seeds of success. I have thanked my emplyers for what they could give me, I have bought myself a cheap but nice printer, named Clara, super-efficient and still smelly of plastic and petroleum just as babies smell like an internal organ when they see light for the first time.

I resoluted to give myself a routine during the future days I will be home alone looking for myself, and some exterior targets, so not to lose sight of the time, and not to lose my mind. This is the same psychologist recommended for the victims of Abruzzo's heartquake in Italy

I decided that:

  • I will go to swim every day at 8am
  • I will lose 5 kilos, together with a friend (but still, 5 kilos each!), by the 10th of July
  • I will keep track of my experience on this blog, once or twice a day.

Why all that? To add even more crap to the overwhelmed web and give away my last piece of privacy? Well yes, also. But not only.

  • I think this can help me to get a sort of routine
  • I think that this will force myself to make the point of my situation requently, therefore better monitor my mood and better think where I am pointing
  • I think this will satisfy my exhibitionism, a bit like the "romanzi epistolari" do (the novels which consist in a fictional exchange of letters)
  • I think I will feel less alonw, because I will communicate in writing

And, for my fellows:

  • I know that I am not the only one, so, let just me do the coming-out first, if this can help you. I am unemployed, but I am good, beautiful and passionate
  • I give you the chance to have your say in a blurred life
  • I give you the hint that you might also want to employ me...
  • I can exchange experiences
So, be prepared, and follow me if you wish. I will try to be at the heigth of the situation, I promise.

Peace

Margui

Commenti

  1. Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.

    George Bernad Shaw

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

What Amelie stands for

Love. Full stop.

Berlusconianism and the Modern State